CURRENT STATUS

If you have any questions for Andy about the prison system, what it is like, what goes on there, or anything, please leave the question in a blog comment and Andy would be happy to answer it. It keeps him occupied and allow us to learn about the system.

Also, for his friends, he would LOVE to get pictures of anything, so if you have his address, please send them to him, or if you would like to email them to the blog editor, you can do that and he will print out the pics and mail them to him.

He is now attending the class he must take before his release, and he will mention the journal entry memo they discussed that day in class.

Even if you don't know Andy, feel free to comment on his blog entries, which he gets and will respond to.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

SUING MY EX-WIFE

3/17/10
Hello everyone.  We were able to go outside for recreation again today.  We stayed for around an hour.  I discovered that I am an exceptional volleyball player compared to most prisoners. I guess playing on Friday’s at the fraternity house prepared me a little better than if I had been out slinging drugs. LOL.  It was considerably enjoyable to say the very least.  I stuck with my exercising today and bypassed most of the bread that was on my tray at lunch.
As far as the diet goes, I’m going to have to wean myself down to eating a little less food each day.  My sleep continues to get better.  I slept through the night yesterday and came pretty close to waking up on my own at the correct time.  I was still a little tired at the end of the workday, but I think all l my sleep woes should be straightened out within a week or so.
I have started to work on my parole letters, and anticipate that I should have them all completed by the end of next week.  I have delayed writing them until now because I wanted to clear my head as much as possible beforehand.  Being settled here at this unit has helped.  I also put in a request today to be assigned times to visit the law library on a regular basis.  There are a handful of issues that I need to take care of, and now I have plenty of free time to address them. 

Everyone that personally knows me will be glad to hear that I will soon be filing suit against my ex-wife.  I have had a claim awarded in my favor for the past few years.  The claim is for a significant amount of money, and I feel it is well warranted for me to pursue collecting it.  I hope no one views me as callous for pursuing this.  It needs to be done for financial reasons.

3 comments:

  1. In your situation you need to do whatever you need to do. From what you've wrote on here and all you seem to be a gernally nice guy so I'm sure there are good reasons for you suing your ex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Andy. I have so many unpleasant words to say about her, but I will withhold so I don't offend any readers. Get everything you have coming to you. Hope you got the book I have tried to send you 3 times now. I have been lucky enough to send it everytime the day before you transfer. I am looking forward to a few boat rides this summmer on Lake Travis when you get out. It's finally full!! I think we need to wrestle Eddie too, I'm confident we can take if we work together. He has been far too Cocky! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont know the ex wife situation, so no judgements here. Gotta do what ya gotta do.

    ReplyDelete