CURRENT STATUS

If you have any questions for Andy about the prison system, what it is like, what goes on there, or anything, please leave the question in a blog comment and Andy would be happy to answer it. It keeps him occupied and allow us to learn about the system.

Also, for his friends, he would LOVE to get pictures of anything, so if you have his address, please send them to him, or if you would like to email them to the blog editor, you can do that and he will print out the pics and mail them to him.

He is now attending the class he must take before his release, and he will mention the journal entry memo they discussed that day in class.

Even if you don't know Andy, feel free to comment on his blog entries, which he gets and will respond to.

Monday, March 15, 2010

NOW BEING TRANSFERRED TO MY NEXT FACILITY

3/8

9:30pm

Good day to everyone.  I finished all my intake evaluations today.  I had a sociology review at 5:45am and then I had a long 4 hr test at 8am.  This post will be a little different from the norm as I just learned that I am "catching chain" tonight to be transferred to a new unit.  I really think this will be the last transfer I undergo so I'm pretty happy.  Hopefully, I will be settled in very soon.  By the time you read this I am pretty sure the blog moderator and my mom will have my new mailing address (we don't).  Unlike last time mail will be forwarded to me this time.  Anything you sent over the last week will reach me, but it might be delayed.  JPay will continue to work and will not be delayed.

I have no idea where
I am going.  I kind of want to know and I kind of want to just wait and see where I end up.  From what I gather, I may or may not be told of my destination.  I'm not going to ask though.  The suspense will make for a better story and better writing/blogging later.  Does that sound crazy?  Hopefully my boredom in here hasn't destroyed too many brain cells.

I did receive a new batch of comments via Jpay today.  It was great reading them all.  I am finally seeing some answers to the 15 questions I posed at county.  Thanks to the moderator for resending the questions...I needed them.  If I had more time I would address them all now, but it will have to wait just a little while.

I'm going to wrap this up for now.  If I have a chance I'll write more tonight, but if not then I'll write more soon.  Thanks again to everyone for listening, writing, and caring.  Your support has helped a TON.  I am able to draw SO much positive energy from family, friends and strangers here, and it really is amazing.  I'll have lots more to write soon.  Take care!

P.S.  I didn't look too bad bald.  It made my head feel really good, but I'm glad it has almost all grown back.  I think my hair grows three times the normal rate.  No more baldness for me and I look forward to a SportsClips cut soon.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Heres hoping you had a safe trip and are making a good adjustmentto your new "digs" Time to get settled and give those nerves a rest. Waiting to hear more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the move goes smooth and you settle in okay.

    ReplyDelete