CURRENT STATUS

If you have any questions for Andy about the prison system, what it is like, what goes on there, or anything, please leave the question in a blog comment and Andy would be happy to answer it. It keeps him occupied and allow us to learn about the system.

Also, for his friends, he would LOVE to get pictures of anything, so if you have his address, please send them to him, or if you would like to email them to the blog editor, you can do that and he will print out the pics and mail them to him.

He is now attending the class he must take before his release, and he will mention the journal entry memo they discussed that day in class.

Even if you don't know Andy, feel free to comment on his blog entries, which he gets and will respond to.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

GUEST BLOG ENTRY

Hey there, I thought I would use this vehicle to hopefully find some people to correspond with.  People call me Sketch.  As you can probably figure, my name is due to my hobby.  I'm an artist who specializes in portraits.

Well, I've been under care of the prison system for the last year and so many months.  Therefore I have been out of touch and have not had any communication (hint).  So to any responsible and even-minded women out there, I am very hopeful for some pen pals that might be interested in an envelope friendship.  I'm 35 years old, 6'6, 250 lbs, and a country boy.

I have a ten year sentence for possession of
a controlled substance.  I'm currently working on getting the status needed to do my remaining time on a trustee farm.

I hope to hear from some people.  I am new to this blogging idea, but am hopeful I can remain involved.  God bless you.

(Editor's comment...if you would like his name and mailing address, please email me at andysprison@yahoo.com)

2 comments:

  1. 6'6" 250 ???? --- I want Sketch as the "DESIGNATED HITTER" the next time I am on 6th. Eddie C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your 10 year sentence. I am sure you spend a lot of your time drawing, to pass the time. How fortunate that you happen to have a hobby and a skill that you could take with you!

    ReplyDelete