CURRENT STATUS

If you have any questions for Andy about the prison system, what it is like, what goes on there, or anything, please leave the question in a blog comment and Andy would be happy to answer it. It keeps him occupied and allow us to learn about the system.

Also, for his friends, he would LOVE to get pictures of anything, so if you have his address, please send them to him, or if you would like to email them to the blog editor, you can do that and he will print out the pics and mail them to him.

He is now attending the class he must take before his release, and he will mention the journal entry memo they discussed that day in class.

Even if you don't know Andy, feel free to comment on his blog entries, which he gets and will respond to.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

LAST NIGHT BEFORE INCARCERATION

I am going to be sentenced and locked up tomorrow.  I have still only been able to get about 2 hours of sleep for each of the last handful of nights.  I would not even thought it was possible for my body to get by with so little sleep, but I guess it somehow did.  I know that my mind is off.  I can tell I'm not thinking clearly and it's pretty scary.  The two most frightening things right now are 1. Not knowing how long I will be away and 2. Not knowing how long my current anxiety level will last.  It would feel so nice to simply have a good night's sleep and wake up in the morning to a good breakfast, but I'd be willing to  bet that's not going to happen.  I have talked to so many friends today and close family.  It has been nice to hear their reassurances.  Each time I have ended a phone call I have tried to commit to memory everything I discussed and everything that was said.  I realize that I have a lot of people that are totally in my corner and that are extremely concerned about my short term and long term welfare.  I do not want to disappoint them anymore.  I am also tired of disappointing myself and I don't want to do that anymore either.  I will try to write briefly tomorrow before I am taken into custody, but if I don't have a chance my next blog will be in the form of a letter that I postal mail from the inside to my friend on the outside.  I do ask for your patience if it takes a while.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck, There are a lot of people thinking about you. Your PTO family will be right there with you in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sunray,
    shame on you...if you can't say something nice, why don't you try not saying anything at all! we are all friends of "andy's" and are trying our best to support him in a positive way....no one cares to hear your negative comments.

    ReplyDelete