CURRENT STATUS

If you have any questions for Andy about the prison system, what it is like, what goes on there, or anything, please leave the question in a blog comment and Andy would be happy to answer it. It keeps him occupied and allow us to learn about the system.

Also, for his friends, he would LOVE to get pictures of anything, so if you have his address, please send them to him, or if you would like to email them to the blog editor, you can do that and he will print out the pics and mail them to him.

He is now attending the class he must take before his release, and he will mention the journal entry memo they discussed that day in class.

Even if you don't know Andy, feel free to comment on his blog entries, which he gets and will respond to.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

LAST DAY OF FREEDOM

2 hours of sleep last night.  I can barely hold my eyes open to function and try to wrap everything up today.  Don't know how much I'll be able to blog today, but I did want to tell everyone thanks for the nice comments.  My father is here with me now at my house and we have just about loaded all my belongings up.  He will be taking my dogs while I'm gone.  We are about to go grab something to eat.

4 comments:

  1. Were all thinking of you and praying for you andy. Hope to hear from you soon Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. William Arthur Ward wrote, "A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities."

    We have been friends for a long time...I will do my best to uplift you during this difficult time. My family is praying for you. Keep your spirits high and you will make the best out of this...I just know it!! ~Garvin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I got to talk with you today. Despite what you have ahead of you, and all the stress you're shouldering--you still have your undeniable crazy spirit. I love that about you! Stay strong.
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I think it is really great that you are doing this blog to pass the time. I think a lot of people could learn from this! I am going to miss you so much. I know you will be home soon though, and I will pray for that. I will definately make time to write you and let you know whats going on here as boring as it may be. I know outside communication is key to passing the time. I hope everyone else will do the same!

    ReplyDelete