CURRENT STATUS

If you have any questions for Andy about the prison system, what it is like, what goes on there, or anything, please leave the question in a blog comment and Andy would be happy to answer it. It keeps him occupied and allow us to learn about the system.

Also, for his friends, he would LOVE to get pictures of anything, so if you have his address, please send them to him, or if you would like to email them to the blog editor, you can do that and he will print out the pics and mail them to him.

He is now attending the class he must take before his release, and he will mention the journal entry memo they discussed that day in class.

Even if you don't know Andy, feel free to comment on his blog entries, which he gets and will respond to.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

PRISON SENTENCE BEGINS

It's a litte after 9 and I'm up to eat breakfast with my dad.  My cousin is supposed to meet us too.  I'm having a couple of breakfast tacos.  I'm really not even hungry, but I know I better enjoy my last bit of decent food.  I will be visiting with my mom for the last time at about 10 am.

I got about 3 hrs of sleep last night.  I'm pretty miserable right now.  I talked to just about everyone yesterday that I wanted to talk to in person, but there are a couple that I really missed hearing from. 

Well, the food just got here so I guess it's time to eat some  breakfast.

Update:  30 minutes till jail.  Seeing my parents for the last time was so hard. I will get through all of this a better person.  I will miss all of my great friends and family and love every one of you.  Thank you for all of your support.  I hope to write again soon.

6 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and praying for your strength

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and praying for you. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember if Martha Stewart got through it then you should be able to handle it !!!! ----- This is kinda off the subject but after reading all the comments I would kinda like to battle Shane !!!!!! ( maybe in the Netherlands ????? )------------ Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walk with your head up but dont look down on anyone. treat others with respect and stay out of their business, choose who you hang with carefully, if you act normal normal people will find you, you act gangster... uh yeah... find God, take one step to Christ and He will take two steps to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there Andy. Keep your head high and know that you are in thoughts and prayers of everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eddie - Bring it boy!! I can still take you boy!! : )

    ReplyDelete